Thursday, May 21, 2009

puke. . . now that's (not) a funny word

so it's a happy Sunday evening -- the kids playing with bowls. I did not realize this was a preview of what was on it's way:
the whole next day there was spewing with no warning -- all over couches, clothes, mostly it was a game to see how much time could be spent on the tile floor or catching vomit with the various bowls around the house. gross. hasn't really been a fun week at all -- then i got it bad yesterday and am trying my best to be a mother today -- blech.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys feel better. That does not sound like fun!

JethRobyn said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you all feel better soon, that is the crappiest.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

That stinks!! We totally had the same experience at our house last week!! Bummer!!