Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"you're gonna want me to take that again"

. . . is what came out of Ryan's mouth after he snapped a shot of his beautiful efforts at a Mother's Day breakfast in bed. . . the creature he brought it to may not have been a beautiful sight, but nonetheless:

It was a fabulous day -- Ry and the kids gave me plethera of themed presents: "the M's of Motherhood" -- including Music, Mmmmm (something yummy), Making Memories and Moments -- so lots of fun presents. and then Ry helped make dinner for the whole fam at his parents house -- yum!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm hoping Ryan joined you for breakfast...that's a lot of food! Fun day for you....and why didn't he take that pic again? hehe

Kate said...

Oh Kallie, this is why I love you! Too many of us would have immediately deleted any picture followed by that statement ... I love that you don't take yourself too seriously! Glad you had a happy day. (That dinner seriously was so good, wasn't it?)

alexis said...

Love the pic Kal, and that breakfast looks soooo good. I'm hungry now. Happy late mother's day!

Kirsty said...

I seriously thought you were Avery at first. You are so cute and skinny and youthful even when you are pulling faces. So glad you had a happy Mother's Day, you are one of the best mommies I know and very inspiring to me.

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

How cute is that! I never get breakfast in bed -- lucky!! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.