We decided we needed a vacation without children -- so here we are -- St. George or bust (but oops, this is before we picked up Sarah)
.JPG)
We swam, fed each other grapes (or at least pretended for a quick photo)
.JPG)
did LOTS of shopping and eating-out --

this was our absolute favorite -- the Bear Paw -- they serve a fabulous breakfast -- check out that stuffed french toast and my eggs benedict -- (superb!)
.JPG)
went to a chick-flick and then there was the driving -- lots of driving around together --
.JPG)
. . . which wasn't half-bad either
.JPG)
and came home to very grateful husbands -- which is always nice. :)
5 comments:
so fun! I wanna go next time...str
I will be counting the days until next year ('cause this is gonna become a tradition, right everyone?) ... I'm already craving stuffed french toast again! I've thought about it every morning.
Maybe we should get together sometime and try to re-create some of those recipes!
Tradition, yes! I think my blueberry Belgium waffles could be done! Such a fun weekend! I might steal your pics Kal :) Hope you don't mind!
Can I join the Browne family?
the more the merrier Terry.
Post a Comment