Ry was only hobbling a little bit because of all the downhillness of this half marathon. He did his personal best -- taking a good 15 minutes off his time of a previous race. Avery even got some pretty good coverage of him with the camcorder --
.JPG)

.JPG)
-- we are very proud of Ry.
5 comments:
15 minutes?!?? Holy smokes! I didn't know that was even possible.
Hey Ryan, let me know if Noni wants to market my "special granola bars" guaranteed to make you run fast.
That is amazing amount of time he took off!!! My little sister went and ran that and I was going to come watch but got called into work. Sad we could have seen each other!!!!! Good Job Ryan! I'm so impressed by people who run for fun and are good at it!
way to go Ryan. I think your a little nuts to enjoy that sort of thing....but good job. :)
Yay for Ryan!! I ran a 1/2 marathon that same day but I about died...I'm sooo slow. Congrats for taking so much time off. That's awesome!
Post a Comment