Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A Weekend Jont

This is the sparse parade we attended in Firth -- it lasted 10 minutes and 39 seconds (meaning Ry had to buy us all lunch ;)) but it was perfect for the kids because they didn't have time to get tired and there was a lot of one-on-one candy-throwing. Happy Birthday Grandma Terry!
oh, more gathering of the candy. . .


This is Avery and Rhya's idea of a good time? must be, they are lining up for it.

cousins with popsicles




siblings with a birthday girl -- adrie made a yuuummmmmy dinner at her house







don't worry about the terrified faces -- this is just their best attempt at modeling grandma's skirt creations:



who'd have known max would get such a kick out of boots? but we all knew avery loves a little hula dress-up


it was a nice, lazy (but quick) weekend at home. and I can't leave without mentioning that we went to Burger Bar in Roy UT on the way there and I think we've both agreed that it's our new favorite burger. too bad it's so far away -- GO if you're in the area -- the buns are amazing!








3 comments:

Kate said...

I love so many things about this post. The sad little parade, Avery clinging to Rhya for dear life, thinking of your poor brother growing up with four big sisters ... and my favorite part: "the buns are amazing!"

Terry said...

I just loved having you come visit, and bringing those darlings with you! Come again soon.........

Adrienne said...

fun pics. I don't have any of them. Where was my camera? We miss you...Rhya talks about Vavery every day.