Avery was soooooo excited to be the "spotlight girl" at preschool - she pretty much drove me nuts telling her in different ways how much longer she had to wait. (and I only informed her the day before "her day") So I stayed to watch her tell all about herself and show her props and she did so well.
Avery always seems to have to go to the bathroom during her job -- putting away the silverware. So this time Max was happy to take over. He must need a job too.
I wish I recorded this -- I love it when the kids both get up there and lead the music for FHE
Baseball
7 years ago
2 comments:
Oh man ... I truly am the worst mom ever. Your kids have jobs AND regular FHE? I seriously should be excommunicated! I try - I really do!
My girls both love leading for FHE too. It's either leading the music or doing some form of interpretative dance. You should see their moves. I would love to see your kids in action. Come to Houston! :)
Post a Comment