Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Lots of growing going on

Growing is a broad term I guess -- Max can eat pizza by himself (and pretty much everything else) and he's getting to be a big boy -- (although his check up showed he was just under 30 percentile in size)I happen to be growing in ALL directions -- Avery says by the time Christmas comes I will be up to the ceiling. (maybe when lying on my back. . .) oh, and the baby's growing too -- he grew boy parts so Avery's wish for a sister just didn't come true.

the kids are growing in their skills -- they both mini-golf with the best of them (like their cousins who we went with. . . )


And Max finally hit the 18-mo mark and got to go into the nursery at church with Avery. Sweet relief for us; not so relaxing for the nursery leaders, but he loves the activities if he lets himself.


Sort of last minute, I decided to enter Avery into the neighborhood preschool -- she has a couple of friends from nursery there and after just the first day she LOOOOOVED it! It will just all go downhill from here. (the growing-up, that is.)








10 comments:

Emily Haney said...

Where did you get such a cute church outfit for Max?

Unknown said...

Congrats on having another boy and getting Avery to go to preschool. That must be a nice break. You guys always look like you are having so much fun so I hope all is well with you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

I can't believe max is in nursery. Cute preggo pic...and I did hear the boy rumor...you forgot to call ;)
I would like to try eating pizza by myself...send me some would ya?

Larissa said...

horray! another boy!!! congratulations, you all look great

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh wait, I read it again, a boy, that's fun!!

Janette said...

I just stole your blog site- hope that's okay! You didn't even tell me you have a blog nor did you tell me you're having a boy!!! That's it, lunch at my house is going to be interrogation time from now on!!! ha ha ha. . . I LOVE having Avery in Preschool...she is such a doll!!!

Terry said...

Isn't Max the cutest? OK, so Avery is right up there with the best of them. (Not to mention my other darling grandchildren). I am so glad you post pictures!

Peg said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy (and another boy)! It's been a long time, but you still look darling!