Thursday, October 15, 2009

free photo

Whilst passing by Kiddie Kandids yesterday, they were slow and bored and stopped me to see if I'd like a free 5x7. Normally, I'd politely say "no thanks" and keep walking. But Avery piped up and was in the mood for posing, and we weren't pressed for time -- so I said okay. Max didn't want to have anything to do with it -- so we just got Avery, and 10 mintues later we had these:

kind of small, but you get the picture. . .









2 comments:

The Rowes said...

Cute pics! Good thing Avery was wearing a cute outfit. :) I love free pics... Picture People sometimes offers free pictures too. Congrats on only having 100 days to go till you have your baby. (That's what your baby ticker at the top of your blog said at least). Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Kallie said...

Heather -- it's a BOY!!