Friday, November 13, 2009

Helping Fall Along

Since spring, the kids always want to rip the leaves off the tree -- and out of habit, I started to tell them not to, until Avery explained that they were just "helping the fall". Good Point - Go Ahead! It's not like we don't need to rake anyway. . .
All three look a little zoned or possessed, but they are just into hearing Ry's rapping version of lullabies that he doesn't know the tunes to:


Max is my helper -- cleaning and cooking are his specialties. (let's hope he keeps this up and I'll have it MADE!)





















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rick is always singing to the girls but he doesn't know the melody to most basic nursery rhymes so he is always yelling to me to get him started. Funny. I love the "fall helpers." That is too cute.

Greg and Lisa said...

Kallie,
I just updated myself of your blog- your kids are darling and congratulations on being pregnant - I think we might be really close to each other, I am due Jan 12 -ish with a little boy and it's number 3 too. Wow, time flies doesn't it. I was just telling greg that you were one person that I wished I would have got to hang out with a little more before we got married....where do you guys live now? Email me and I will send you an invite to our blog - I went private last year, but I would love to stay in touch better than I have. You are such a cute person - I actually have a friend out here in Illinois (we moved out here for my hubby to go to law school), but one of my good friends reminds me so much of you and her last name is Cowley, and the first week I met here I couldn't ever think of her name and luckily it was so close to Kallie that I was finally able to remember, because I was always thinking she was you (hope that made sense???) - thinking about you...lol.
ok, sorry so much typing, but just know I think you have an adorable family and really enjoyed updating myself with your life :)
Love, Lisa

Terry said...

Such a smart girl, and clever boy! Thanks for sharing......