Happy as a clam -- and lived to tell about it. Avery was pretty brave for a 3-yr old -- maybe braver than she should've been. Ry's protectiveness did kick in though -- as you can see. (he thought the camera was off. . . hehehe)
You're my biggest hero. I'm sad to report I didn't quite make it. (I don't know what happened in December. Busy? Really no excuse is good enough.) Just a few days behind though--Yay! for us!
3 comments:
Amy R and I watched this together with bated breath. ACK!! LOL at Ryan yelling, "get off" and his relieved laughter at the end.
She is a tough cookie for sure.
loved it! Rhya and I are laughing out loud. GO Avery!
You're my biggest hero. I'm sad to report I didn't quite make it. (I don't know what happened in December. Busy? Really no excuse is good enough.) Just a few days behind though--Yay! for us!
Post a Comment