yes, I was SOOOOOOO uncomfortable I could hardly stand it, and thought ANYthing would be better than being in such pain and so very pregnant. I had Avery take this picture of me at 38 weeks (not knowing it would be a mere 7 hours before I delivered Truman)
. . . now, this is all I can think of -- I forget how horrible engorgment is. . .


. . . but we have has some super sweet moments since we've been home. People say "it's all worth it" -- I don't know that I'd go THAT far -- errrr -- but it's been so fun.
7 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats guys!!! I miss you sooooo bad!!! Good luck with 3! It's much more difficult than 2 :)!! Love you!!
I can't remember if I've said congrats or not to you. Congratulations! What cute kids you have!
I was wondering - are you going to go dairy free right from the start, or just hope that Truman will be okay and watch for warning signs? I'm wondering for my future. Oh, and I'm not excited about engorgement either :(
Hmm...thanks for the reminder about the engorgement. I'll have to remember to stock up on frozen cabbage leaves before my big day.
Your little family is so cute!
That first picture of the boys is priceless. You have to frame that one!
I miss you guys! Call me when you need a break from the big kids and I'll be right over to snatch them up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA watermelons. Sorry Kal. Congratulations on the baby! He is beautiful and I'm sorry I'm such a terrible friend and didn't come over for a playdate before you became a family of five. I'll repent and do better next time. I'll be texting soon!
awww... cute pics!
(max looks old)
Max looks so cute holding Truman! How fun :) Give us a call. We can take your kids for a bit one day, if they'd let us, of course :)
Post a Comment