Sunday, January 31, 2010

A and L come for a day!

Laura brought Adrie and Oliver to come visit -- I'm sure they have more pictures than I do (of our shenanigans in the mall) but here are some of our babies:
"what's over there?"


linking arms


looking up to his older cousin:



we stopped trying to get them to look up and just moved ourselves





and -- I just found this HORRIBLE picture of me -- my mom took it when she was here just after I got peed and pooped on and the other kids were trying to help. I would normally delete this picture, but sometimes, it pretty much sums up this mother-of-three thing I got goin' on.










4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh the cheeks on those babies! Love 'em. And you cannot ever delete that last picture. That is a perfect representation of life right now!

Terry said...

I love seeing them together. Now to get all three boys together! What fun......and I love your quilt background.

Kate said...

P.S. How come you look so good in orange? I love that shirt on you!

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the fun. It was good to see you and T!