Wednesday, January 20, 2010

helpers

my mom left today so I put the kids in front of a cartoon so I could catch up on some banking stuff, when I heard Avery grunting a little, went to check and this is what I found. Truman HAD been asleep in his bassinet but had started to stir so Avery took it upon herself to take care of him. wow -- I can't imagine how she got him out of there. good thing he's not TOO heavy. and yes -- that is Max -- hand sanitizer in hand. At least they're germ-conscious.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

oh my...you'll have to watch that girl!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Uh oh!! She is quite the natural though :)

Terry said...

Before I left, I had a thought that she could actually carry him, but no, that would not be a good idea, I thought. Silly me!

The Alleman Family said...

You have a "little mommy" on your hands. She is handling him like a pro! I love the sanitizer..you have taught them well!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Love it Kallie! Avery's "little mommy" instinct has definitely kicked in.