Friday, March 19, 2010

My favorite time of year

So I love March, because it means spring (maybe) and then there's all kinds of birthdays. I think this is the last of them in our immediate family (mostly because the rest have all just happened). Here's St. Patrick's day breakfast -- I didn't document dinner, but it's okay -- the kids frowned on green chicken and would hardly TOUCH it.
Then Happy birthday to me -- Avery picked out this necklace for me and Max gave me my favorite -- twix
. . . then after an all-day vacation (planned by Ryan while he stayed home with the kids) I felt refreshed and ready to blow out some candles. . .

(the first daffodil of spring bloomed today -- Alleluia -- it's on the table.)



4 comments:

Larissa said...

happy b-day Kallie! you are looking fabulous!

Adrienne said...

yay for spring. and i think it's cute avery is hangin on to that necklace...cake looks good...

Karen said...

I remembered your birthday, but the day just got away from me. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was great.

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Cute, cute, cute. You're such a good mom, Kallie. And I second Larissa, you're looking really good!