Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter Weekend

Uncle Nick came to visit us overnight -- I'm sure he wondered if he picked the right night -- kids were up puking all night -- I'm not sure anyone slept well. The kids really like him though. we colored eggs while we waited for him to arrive. . .
. . . then made rice crispy (coconut) easter basket treats ( you know the ones) with him (no photo), then played the Wii with him,


and then in the morning there was a surprise from the Easter Bunny!


I think I might have an identical photo of myself at Avery's age doing the same thing:















then, between Conference sessions -- we got to go to our neighborhood egg-hunt/lunch. It was a bit cold, but they didn't care.













so fun.










1 comment:

Adrienne said...

fun weekend! at least you weren't hunting for eggs in the snow drifts!