Monday, May 17, 2010

for mom

I know I'm really putting myself out there to post this on the ol' blog -- but mom -- look at my spring-cleaning efforts -- it's a need I have (to report it to you?) Here's the pantry. The space is not much to work with and pictures really don't do it justice. But it's organized. And I know where everything is. (and for those of you nosies that click to enlarge, we do eat more than just chili and tomatoes -- there's another deeper pantry with more selection.) then there's the playroom -- if I was cool like "miss" Janette I'd get a label maker and go to town -- maybe when the kids can read... (ps: I didn't keep any toys that didn't have a "category")
this one may look like a "before" picture -- but, you don't even wanna see the "before"... and the doors shut... (I believe the space is "maximized" errr... ya)


just thought you might like to see your quilt... (Max loves it now - once he gets attatched there's no turnin back.)


and last, but definately MOST (time spent on cleaning-out): the office closet. don't tell anyone but sometimes I go in there and just open the closet and look.




oh wait, that wasn't the last! This (my desk) may not look way organized like the Pottery Barn mags, but it's very functional. I may even scrapbook with everything at my fingertips like it is (that's the plan, anyway.)










6 comments:

John and Kori said...

I'm very impressed. I get no organizing done it seems when I have a nursing baby.

Stefanie said...

Kallie-You would be the lady next door if I only knew where you lived.... I lost my job the first of march and it is proving to be harder to find a job than I thought it would be. I get pretty board so I would LOVE to come visit you!!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Very nice work...wanna come to my house and do mine? And I'm really liking Max's quilt!

Unknown said...

I need to get some tips from you!! That is excellent. Congrats on getting organized.

andmore said...

A chip off the old block, hurray for you. It looks great. And I am so proud of you. Good work, but what does A mean, really liking Max's quilt? Is that a hint?

andmore said...

By the way, that was your mom's comment, just from your dad's account.