Saturday, May 08, 2010

Lindsay got hitched!

I was WAY excited for Lindsay's wedding day -- as you can see here. We got to go to the Salt Lake temple to witness it -- Yea! Check out those shoes!
My hubby's siblings: a fine-lookin' crew...


and my beautiful kidlings -- ready to party!


ladies in red; but not cheek-to-cheek



the cousins passed the time during pictures, playing "red light, green light" (Ry's idea)






The Browne family is complete (uh, but more kids to come, I'm sure)




our little clan:







It's was a long day for some of us,





but so fun and we are way happy for Linds!



There they go!














3 comments:

Kate said...

Can I have a copy of that picture of the whole fam? I don't have one of those.

I think still pictures are so great ... you can't even tell that half of the kids (my half) were in the throes of tantrums during the whole thing!

Adrienne said...

you are looking great! and the kids are (still) adorable.

Terry said...

You look great in your red dress, I like it. What a fun day. And of course, those kids are so darling. Give hugs all around for me!