I never wanted to raise my kids to be so particular that they would have meltdowns if they had to improvise. This kid is different. Avery was never like this. He has to have his (size 4T!) football jammies, Spongebob hat (which he sleeps with -- along with his football and his Sharpay barbie), then he requests breakfast -- on his Care Bears placemat -- it must be pink oatmeal (even though it's just the package that is pink) or "cereal with bananas and milk". Seriously. . . I try not to cater to his every request just to keep him humble -- but he has so many of them -- it's enough to drive you crazy.

He's still cute though... the stinker.
2 comments:
Welcome to my world. ;) I am certain that some kids just come out like this. It's easier for me to just roll with it rather than fight it!
I love Max!
It will be fun to see how he changes his demands as he gets older. Maybe he'll get over it? Very cute, though!!
Post a Comment