Thursday, June 03, 2010

Browne Reunion Luau

It was another late night but we're sure having fun at the reunion festivities these last couple days. I finally remembered to bring my camera to the canyon luau.the big boys played a little ultimate frisbee:

Ryan and his dad playing catch -- something I've never seen before:


Ry thinks he's funny when he catches shots like this: no shame.


Uncle Dale provided some super yummy food, plus dutch oven pineapple upside-down cake:




there were lots of games that I didn't catch on camera, but after dark the limbo started up. Here's my Ry:




and somehow, the tallest (Logan) was super flexible:





Avery and the other kids got in there too:




but Lindsay was the runner-up:






to Kalli -- who had to roll up the jeans at the end:














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the first picture of the baby. You sure caught him by surprise!