Avery got a new "Cheerios" cookbook and she can't put it down. We tried her first recipe for family night -- yogananas -- which are just like what they sound:
and my little monsters -- I guess they were confused 'cause we had just come in from sidewalk chalk and they colored layers of crayon on the tile grout. This was SEVERAL DAYS ago and I'm only barely able to talk about it without my blood boiling. (Just in case you wondered -- the best removal method turned out to be boiling water and stiff toothbrush, mopping as you go)

and last night we got to go on a complimentary overnight getaway -- to SLC -- the first time we've both left Avery and Max overnight. We wanted to visit this joint -- we heard about it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives :

famous for their Moles, we got a sampler to try them all before we even decided what to order:
.JPG)
I've only had a taste of Mole once before and I wasn't a fan, so I wasn't anticipating anything special...
.JPG)
Holy Mole, was I wrong. It was so good. (ry was just finished giving thumbs-up to the server)
and last night we got to go on a complimentary overnight getaway -- to SLC -- the first time we've both left Avery and Max overnight. We wanted to visit this joint -- we heard about it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives :
famous for their Moles, we got a sampler to try them all before we even decided what to order:
I've only had a taste of Mole once before and I wasn't a fan, so I wasn't anticipating anything special...
Holy Mole, was I wrong. It was so good. (ry was just finished giving thumbs-up to the server)
shy of 17 lbs and has sprouted his first tooth. (He was a good boy on the trip - oh to only worry about one infant...)
5 comments:
sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous of your night away (I thought my tub was your dream tub..."I'm getting replaced") and I'm glad the crayon came out.
Oooh looks so fun!! I totally have a dream tub too!! And if it were me, I might have found a way to take a third bath!!
That picture of Truman in his car seat is soo cute! Love when they discover those cute toes! Glad you got away. It always makes you appreciate your children that much more when you come back!
Well, that was fun! I am so glad you had a little vacation get-away.
What a fun getaway!! The tub looks heavenly!. I would have been fuming with the crayon also, I am so glad it came off.
Post a Comment