this year, to celebrate our anniversary, we decided to stay home and have a special family dinner -- so the kids can join in on the occasion. We set a pretty table, had yummy Fiesta Lime Chicken and frozen strawberry daiquiris to finally put those sugared glasses to work (I've always wanted to be like Kirsty),
. . . got Avery to snap a picture of the happy couple. . .
5 comments:
Congratulations!! You have accomplished so much in 5 years and wow-you guys haven't changed at all. It looks like a wonderful celebration and you did yourself proud with the glasses :D
I have always wanted to be like you..:D
Oh I remember that day like yesterday too!!!! I wished there a was pic of me and stef for driving all the way to the middle of no where!! :) JK. I loved that day!!! Almost as much as I love you!!! And you KNOW how much all of us want to be like you!!!!
Happy anniversary to you. Five years and three kids later, and you're still doing great. Glad to hear that even though the dinner wasn't perfect, you still had a lot of fun.
looks like quite the celebration! 5 years huh? I wanna be like you too!
I remember those pies after the wedding like it was yesterday. Remember a FL vacation is only a phone call and extremely long drive away.
Peace Bo
Post a Comment