Tuesday, July 06, 2010

doesn't take a detective...

... to figure out what happened here: ... should I be grateful that she put it in the garbage?

7 comments:

Tyra said...

oh no! We went through this a few months back....adventures in parenthood:)

Emily Haney said...

oh man...... SOOOO sorry. Can't wait for the "after" pictures.

Kate said...

So ... I guess we'll see what Max looks like with a buzz cut?

Are you guys feeling better? Sorry for spreading the love.

Adrienne said...

that is a lot of hair! When did she do this...and what does she look like now?

Terry said...

I want to see the after picture too. What will be next?

Kallie said...

aves cut it off when her hair was in not-all-the-way-pulled-through pigtails -- and just trimmed off the part that had fallen out. I waited 'til the end of the day to see the damage -- but luckily there's hair covering it so you really can't notice... guess she got lucky.

Kate said...

Oh, I thought it was Max's hair - it looks so light! Girl haircuts are way easier to cover up. I'm glad for you!