Truman is learning how to sit on his own...
.JPG)
Avery has finished (but not PASSED) swim lessons - but she sure is cute!
.JPG)
... and very confident -- even if she didn't do everything correctly.
.JPG)
Ryan sent us a cookie bouquet (which has been my secret wish probably my whole life,
even though "practical/healthy kallie" wouldn't approve... )
.JPG)
oh boy, were the kids thrilled.

then Avery made all sorts of clever things out of the basket. Here she is making a library storytime canopy for her dolls to have some shade.
.JPG)
don't worry, I'm not nursing -- it's just so interesting how much some kids (even babies) like a good back scratch. (He must be related to his daddy.) Tru will just bury his head and stay so still for crazy amounts of time and then the tiniest little goosebumps form. so cute.
4 comments:
Love Truman's big eyes and chunky thighs. haha. That kind of rhymes. :)
Ryan is the best husband ever. I should have married him. Except for the whole brother/sister thing.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute, Kallie!
Oh I love your adorable family!! I could just eat that baby with a spoon.
Post a Comment