Our ward chili cook-off/trunk or treat is always the big event of the year. I didn't even try this year to enter the chili contest. I think it's rigged...
.JPG)
Ry and I were Rapunzel and her Prince, and then there was Peter Pan, Wendy and little Michael
.JPG)
Peter and Wendy were very nervous to stand in front of everyone for the costume-judging
.JPG)
and I think they may have nightmares about when their daddy had to slay a REAL monster
.JPG)
but in the end they got their candy and ate it too so all was well.
8 comments:
Way to go on all of the costumes! I hope you all won the contest. Your kids could be the next cast of Peter Pan!
Those costumes were awesome! What a good idea.
You did a good job on the costumes! I see Truman trying to get his share.
Looks like it was a fun party. Glad to hear the kids enjoyed it.
way to go on the costumes. The kids look awesome and Ry's prince turned out great. Love the wig and you are beautiful as always. Love the candy pic with Truman snatchin some candy...he knows the good stuff!
Did you make the costumes?! You did great! I'm off today to try and find some fabric, and try and mess up making a couple of capes. Wish I had your talent!
(what will probably end up happening, is that I'll try, mess up, make my kids pick something out of the dressups.) haha.
Great costumes!! You guys look awesome!
Cute!! But may I say I especially loved the little Dr Pepper can?! A kid after my own heart!!
Post a Comment