I'm falling apart. I've been out of commission for the past 6 days because I fractured my cuboid - a tiny foot bone. When I was a kid I always wanted to have some fun on crutches, but they are not so fun - especially when there's a 20 lb baby needing to be hauled around. I rolled my foot off my 2 in. sandle on the landing of the stairs. (and i was running)
it really doesn't look so bad anymore -- i mean it's fat, but it's not huge or discolored much:
I'll get a cast or a boot on today, but in the mean time Avery is my biggest help. Here she is taking it upon herself to find Candyland for Max to play. . . and I don't even care that this doesn't look safe...
and Laur and Brian came to visit -- we made them make all their own meals (and ours) so Ry made them skookies last night -- they wanted their own and were sorry for it with a bellyache.
Baseball
7 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my heck! I can't even imagine. I hope you have a rapid recovery!! And what is this skookie thing? It looks delicious!
So sorry! Moms aren't supposed to get hurt...our kids don't give us time to recover. Good luck - I wish we lived closer so I could have your kids over to play and give you a break! And your hair is so cute!!
So sorry this happened to you. Hope you get back to feeling better really soon and lets see that "so cute" shoe that caused this injury in the first place.
i'm lovin all these pics!!
Your hair is amazingly cute!! So sorry about your toe!! Your are such a fun person!!I always hope to be more like you!! Well except the whole broken toe thing that is!!
Your hair is fantastic. Sorry about your foot, but at least you look good on the crutches, right?
Kallie - so sorry to see you are hurting!! I had to giggle seeing the picture of Avery climbing - seems to me that was her favorite thing to do here in BG!!! try this email: swiechman@woh.rr.com
Hope to hear from you soon!!! Hugs all around
Oh Kallie! I'm sorry. I hope things are getting better for ya. Milk it for all you can. (that's my motto, anyway)
Post a Comment