Sunday, December 19, 2010

lots of stuff

so lots of activities and parties filling our days...
Truman is 11 months and he's WEANED and SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! YEA!Max showed up at the church Christmas party in the same sweater as his buddy -- how embarrassing ... (and what's funnier is I got it out of Avery's box which was handed down from Haley!)
we've been doing Christmas crafts like crazy -- here is graham cracker gingerbread house night:


Truman learned to read, and is talented enough to do it up-side-down.


Max also learned of a new place to get some reading done.


we had the annual guy party and even though Kris broke his ankle and couldn't show, we tried to carry on without him -- here, Ash is trying on his new "Twilight" glove set:




yes, these are the gifts that are only appreciated by the certain sense of humor that these guys have. this is a handed-down gift, of Spencer with his 'stache.



and i just loved how much jethro appreciated the towel Ry gave him -- almost as much as he appreciates good food.



and we've done lots of other stuff, I guess I didn't take a picture.







5 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've been wondering how all your weekend activities went. Fun pics (and you'll have to fill me in on all the non-blog worthy stuff later!)

Ryan and Lindsay said...

I laughed out loud at Max's toilet picture. And I love that you're sticking your tongue out while making ginger bread houses. That is totally something I would do! :)

Robyn said...

I'm so bummed I missed it again!! Next year we will all be healthy. I'm not quite sure still of what to think of that towel, it will definitely be all Jethro's. I'm grateful we were able to pass along the stache, I felt it had been on Jethro's dresser long enough.

John and Kori said...

I'm so sad I missed the annual gift exchange. I would've loved to bask in the glory of fantastic gift ideas. Also, I loved the picture of Max on the pot--foreshadowing of years to come....

Kate said...

Hey, no worries. I got that sweater in the boys' department anyway!