Truman's starting to get used to Max's constant loving -- he'd BETTER, if not it's gonna be a long childhood.
We took the kids to experience Sakura -- the tepenyaki(sp) grill, they were entranced and waited so patiently for their food to be cooked. (by the looks of it I was pretty content too)
Tru is figuring stuff out -- and how to climb EVERYTHING:
Max is in charge of FHE treats tonight so he picked donuts. (I know he meant Macey's after-7pm-25 cent donuts) but after a couple late nights our kids are in NEED of a good early bedtime tonight. So we had an afternoon project:
Baseball
7 years ago
3 comments:
YUM! You actually made donuts huh! Wish I could have one! Cute jammas Tru!
getting in those good oils eh?
I love how Max loves hugging on Truman. I know that Elaina is going to be ALL over the baby and I worry for the baby's safety. haha. And I want a donut soooo bad. They look good.
Post a Comment