Thursday, February 10, 2011

la vida loca

nothin' like some seranading REALLY close to the back of your head as you dine... today we went to the beach where swimming was actually allowed - loved these little bungalow umbrella things:
documentation that we did swim in the ocean -- where we could see big fish jumping just a bit out. I got out after a got a huge lung-ful of salt water. (thanks ryan)


not the finest sand, but reeeeaally cool to get up close and see what treasures we could find.



steve had a good nap in the shade. it's still weird for me to see him without his coat on. ;)




do you see that rattlesnake behind us on the hill?


we are still having a blast -- is it still winter everywhere else?





1 comment:

Terry said...

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
We like your pictures. We are cold here. We liked getting your cards. I miss you. See you soon. I Love you, Avery and Max