Friday, March 11, 2011

Avery is 5!

Now that she is 5 now, she has been pointing out all kinds of benefits. It's not like she gets a good-driver discount or anything, but here are her observations just in the last day:
"It's much better being 5, 'cause I can see the buyer at the store." (the cashier)
"Now that I'm 5 I don't need a stool anymore because I'm so much more taller, I can reach the sink!"
"I think I'll trick the kids at preschool. For show & tell I'll say, 'my name is Avery and I'm fou-FIVE years old'."

Here she is celebrating the FIRST time, at Browne Sunday dinner. Tangled cupcakes?! Who could ask for more? Then on her REAL birthday she got to bring mini cupcakes to share with her class - she would've been happy even if her preschool party was the ONLY time she celebrated. Miss Janette does a great job recognizing the heck out of them for their birthday. (And they sang to her at aerobics that morning -- she was thrilled) (ps: mom, you left your tupperware here...)
THEN (max was waaaay to excited about this one) we had her choice of corn dogs and strawberry jello for her birthday dinner.

and we shared a skookie for a birthday dessert



don't worry, fun's not over yet -- there is a little friend party tomorrow -- I'll keep ya "posted"



oh, and Tru is cute.




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Rhya has been looking at these pictures all day. cute cupcakes and we even copied and bought the same lantern!