Friday, March 18, 2011

Get your green on!

er, GOT. Tried to take a couple pics of the kids in their green (with the daffodils starting all nicely) but they just couldn't seem to open their eyes!too much time indoors'll do that to ya I suppose.
try, try try...


a rainbow landing right in our neighbors back yard. I'm just sure there would've been some gold over there.


I really wanted to make corned beef hash or something crazy,




but opted for a St. Patty's Day Pizza Parlor instead. The BYU game was on and NOT to be missed. Not even to look at the camera. . . ;)



Hope everyone got lots of pinches! (we like those around here.)





2 comments:

Kate said...

Those pictures had me laughing out loud. Max's expression is the best! "I'm trying, Mom!"

Adrienne said...

who did you pay to get a rainbow on st patty's day?