Ry went to FL for work so I thought it would be a good time to visit my mom. here are some activities, in no particular order: Grandpa drove them around - easy entertainment.

Laur and I ran a 5K 'cause I was missing the one I'd been preparing for...

more machinery:

even Tru loved it,

...he loved ANYTHING to do with being outside,

we'd planned on meeting all my sibs and their kids at the park to picnic, but the rain kept pouring so we met at papa kelsey's. (I'm sure they were glad when we left)

... then some puzzles and all the different activities my mom whips out ...

the girls are loving her recently growing dress-up collection -- (can't blame 'em)

here are the 3 baby boys, Josh, Tru, Oliver

then a few of us actually made it to the park the next day because it was hot and sunny. imagine that.
2 comments:
we miss you!
I love going to Grandma's house. Your parents are fun Grandparents, too.
Post a Comment