I feel our blog has been suffering lately -- and not because we've had nothing to blog about. There are always funny things these kids are saying and doing, not to mention trips and fun activities we've been doing, or messy messes to document, but I must not be in the mood to carry my camera around. So here's a reaaaal good picture of today -- I had my Ipod with me but I guess Truman slobbered on the camera lens or something. This reason I documented children on the swing is because it's my newest best idea! I made sandwiches, didn't even bother to put them in little baggies or lunchboxes or anything -- just piled them up and carted the kids to the park (which is 30 seconds away) and Viola! instant clean-up! no messy high chair, floor to sweep or spilled milk (well, I guess I didn't even give them any milk...) but THEY thought it was cool -- maybe I should do it everyday...
and we had a way fun weekend. Ry and I got to go stay at the Grand America Thursday night while the kids had a slumber party at Grandma's, then picked them up to join the party for the next night. We rode Trax to places -- they loved it...

then a little cartoon before they went to sleep.
then a little cartoon before they went to sleep.
2 comments:
All so cute! And what a good dad they have (not to mention their mother!)
what? no mac and cheese on the swings? Glad you had a fun mini vacation even though we didn't get to come! Maybe next year.
Post a Comment