I heard Truman crying from the other room and this is what I found:
then later today I thought I'd be crafty but accidentally cut a large hunk of my finger off with the rotary cutter. Two numbing shots, some intense stinging (to stop the bleeding) and a tetanus shot later, I now have a huge purple bandage and a throbbing PAIN in my pointer... good thing Avery painted my nails so beautifully this morning so I'd be ready for the doctors.

... craft-safety ladies.. craft safety.
... craft-safety ladies.. craft safety.
5 comments:
what the heck is it with you guys and drs? get well. get well soon. I hope you do get well! (insert cake)
Oh no!! You guys need to be more careful over there! That sounds painful! Let us know if you need anything!!
Maybe those silly glove things they use on TV would be worth it!
I love that you didn't save the poor kids but took a picture instead. lol. Sorry about the hand. That sounds awful!! Feel better soon.
I know I shouldn't laugh at poor Truman but that's pretty funny! And your poor finger. That's awful. You and Max need a picture together!
Post a Comment