I know I can't say anything that hasn't already been said by other parents of first time school-goers. In fact, aside from the mother, it's probably on the boring side to read -- so I won't say much -- but I finally experienced the feelings of sending her off. It was wonderful. She has afternoon kindergarten so they got a special "school lunch":
she was happy to see some of her preschool buddies to be in her class --
and Mrs. Thibault showed her around...
to me, they all look pretty wiped out on the way out -- Avery said it was such a LONG day.
but she loved it.
2 comments:
I can't believe little Avery is in Kindergarten. I forgot to ask her how it was on Monday... Or did she just start today? Either way, I hope she enjoyed it and has a good school year!
We have one year until Spencer goes! I'm not ready for it yet. I don't want my little guy to grow up.
Post a Comment