And I decided to help his curls (which I adore) out by trimming the wispy ends. But to be official, this is TRUMAN'S FIRST HAIR-CUT! you can see how the roots are not blonde, I'm not gonna give up on my blondie until summer comes and he continues to get darker.
meanwhile... it was almost time for Avery eat lunch and be off to school, she said she could just do it herself while I finished cutting hair, so I didn't even instruct her on what or how. (I figured she'd ask when it was time to do something she didn't know how to do)
1st lesson learned: don't use a butter knife to cut through a loaf of bread.
2nd lesson: put the mayo on before you grate the cheese all over the dry bread (although the grating, I thought, was ingenious since she was avoiding the sharp knives and all) so you don't spill the grated cheese all over the floor when trying to balance the sandwich and the mayo at the fridge door.
The picture doesn't do it justice?
and here's my sweet freshly cut almost-2-yr-old:

and right now, awaiting his dinner he cuddles with his favorite sister during Curious George. (I'd better get on that)
2 comments:
What a sweet little boy. No more baby! And Avery can make my lunch anytime.
Aren't you glad I talked you into that haircut ;) Avery is brilliant. I need her at my house.
Post a Comment