So Adrie and just 3 of her kids came to visit the other week -- our main excitement was a 5+ hour trip to IKEA (with only the baby, thanks to Ry) to get some things to organize our lives, but mostly our homes. It might as well have been a get-away, and with Adrie having a new babe and Mom getting ready for her mission, it may be all that happens for our sister vacation (which should be recurring any week now) Any objections sisters? (please, object.)

I love reading time. Especially when it actually happens with ease.

The kids have yet to play in some "real" snow, but I let them go pretend a while last week before it could melt all the way...

Even though toys are forbidden on the piano, I caught sight of this parking garage, by Tru.

and Uncle Nick still comes to visit. . . especially when Hickory Kist is having a deal. Laura also came this weekend for a bit but I didn't take a picture of us doubling to the UVU game and Kalai concert and Yogurtland afterward. It was quite the fun night.

Mom, isn't Truman getting old in his 2T jeans?
1 comment:
I love all of your sister/Mom weekends! YOu are one lucky girl!!
Post a Comment