WHAT? no lance bass?!
seriously, man. where's the lance bass?
I came here to ask where Lance Bass was, but it looks like I've been beaten twice over. :)
Same here on the Lance Bass thing. I totally expected to see him there.
Ryan just for the record you don't look like Lance Bass. FALSE you totally do!!!
Um, I demand a redo. I just went to Hairspray in New York and I would have bet 100 bucks that it was Ryan Browne down there singing and dancing...you are a Lance Bass clone my friend.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WHAT? no lance bass?!
seriously, man. where's the lance bass?
I came here to ask where Lance Bass was, but it looks like I've been beaten twice over. :)
Same here on the Lance Bass thing. I totally expected to see him there.
Ryan just for the record you don't look like Lance Bass. FALSE you totally do!!!
Um, I demand a redo. I just went to Hairspray in New York and I would have bet 100 bucks that it was Ryan Browne down there singing and dancing...you are a Lance Bass clone my friend.
Post a Comment