Thursday, September 13, 2007

more of our avery

Avery had her 18-mo check-up and one of the questions they asked was if she could stack 3 blocks. I knew she could do a few blocks a long time ago -- but we haven't had them out for a while, and now she's a pro! (meaning she can't get enough of it.)
...kissed them all soundly and put them to bed... isn't that how it goes?
1 & 2 & strrreetch those arms...
... now pushing the wall over like dad always does. (i think she's trying to tell me to get my work-out bum in gear.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a cute work out outfit. I might be more inclined to work out if I could look that cute.

Adrienne said...

Rhya has that polka dot shirt. They need pics together!

Unknown said...

Such a cute girl! Love BLOCKS!