Thursday, September 06, 2007

cute girl

she's ready to set up her own preschool with a reading corner -- and just so you know, this was her own idea.
after the floods -- the mosquitos have been terrible. this is just from a trip to the grocery store.
they even got through her thick head of hair... ;)

4 comments:

ali said...

hey kallie. of course I remember you...although, I don't remember being in lifeguarding together. But that means nothing because my memory is mush!

You're little girl is so cute. It makes me happy to see other kids who are still working on the hair growth. Jack is a year old and has the hair of a 3-month old. someday...

Unknown said...

Cute girl that Avery.

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for her. Those bug bites look like they must really bother her. I think they must of picked on her because she is sooooooo sweet!!!!

Michelle said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! How are you guys?!?