Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Avery was so excited to see her dad when he returned home from UT
Grandma sent such fun little presents -- she loooooves her pumpkin cup -- anything with a straw is her favorite to drink from.
G-ma terry also sent a fun new shirt that she loves.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Why was Ryan lucky enough to go to Utah? And isn't it cute the fun things kids love that are so simple!

Adrienne said...

i want to see a pic of your new shirt! You need to document your belly for us all.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Adrienne - we NEVER see Kallie - it's your turn to be in some pictures. Avery is SO stinkin' cute and it was so good to see Ry again! I miss you all so much!

Stefanie said...

Ryan came to Utah?? Why didn't you? Oh wait it was for a job interview wasn't it? I hope that he gets the job! Yes and Please show us your belly!