Avery made a very cute ladybug and she had way fun at the ward party -- decorating cookies, dancing, getting smeared tatoos on her face, watching pinatas...
... but mostly -- getting candy! her face showed her confusion of what was going on, but also the pleasure of all the candy-giving.
I remember a similar picture of me when I was about the same age -- young though it may be -- I remember feeling giddily embarrassed -- just like Avery looks.
5 comments:
Our ward Trunk or Treat was a week early too! What a cute ladybug. Isn't it fun to watch their excitement?
What? WHAT?!??? If Avery is potty trained before Carter, I swear I will kill myself. I'm so jealous!!!
oh my gosh....there was a picture just like the second one last year. She had that same look of "what the heck?" on her face. How cute!!!!
I love it...she's too cute
She is TOO CUTE! What a fun trick or treat!
Post a Comment