don't let the 3-D factor freak you out -- we are pretty sure we'll have a normal-looking human by mid-march. you can see his fingers are up in his wide grin.
I'm not going to lie that is freaky!!! But after I looked at it for a bit I could tell it was a baby!! Yeah I'm so excited for unborn baby browne to come!!! Shoot for March 23rd its a great day!!! (so is the 18th)
9 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! He will have LOTS of boy cousins to play with!
YAY! Congratulations! Haley and Avery will have to become buds until someone else on the Browne side has another girl... :)
Congratulations! I am way excited. Maybe there is still a way for us to be related. Allie could always be a few months older right?
The picture looks like a dingo baby! Has Kallie been craving bones or carcasses lately?
WOHOOO!! Linc and your little boy can be best friends! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling good Kallie!!
I'm not going to lie that is freaky!!! But after I looked at it for a bit I could tell it was a baby!! Yeah I'm so excited for unborn baby browne to come!!! Shoot for March 23rd its a great day!!! (so is the 18th)
COngrats Kallie and family!!!
Congrats!! Little boys are SO fun! They are so crazy, but they are so fun. We are so excited for you guys!
Boys are great. I miss having a little boy to love (well, baby little - I do love my 6 year old). Congratulations!
I just found your site and I've been browsing. Avery looks so big and cute! Hope you guys are doing well & I hope you're feeling great Kallie
Post a Comment