Avery was crowned "Reverence Queen" in nursery the other day. I was so proud -- and then I saw all the other kids had them too -- oh well -- we must have some super reverent kids in our ward.
If you can't tell what Avery's doing -- you probably don't know me very well and it's better left unknown. oh yes -- and there is a nice profile of my getting-bigger-all-the-time belly. (i'm sure the horizontal stripes don't help ;))
2 comments:
Yay! It's so good to finally have some pictures up of Kallie. I mean, I love seeing Ryan too, but it's nice to finally see Kallie's face! What a cute mom you are! Avery is getting so big! I REALLY miss you guys... we'll see you at Christmas, right?!
Hahahaha! I love it...my kids haven't copied that one yet :)
(cute shirt by the way)
Post a Comment