Ahh -- we wake up with dishes already packed to the breakfast of champions. Ry had to have a FEW bowls...
Avery's job is to climb all over the piled-up boxes in the living room.

My last progesterone shot in OH -- a preventative measure so I won't deliver early -- Avery's favorite part is when we get to hear the baby on the doppler.Thursday, after we get the truck packed, we will bunk with Matt & Erianne 'til after graduation on Friday. Then Avery and I will fly out on Saturday -- and Ry will make the LONG drive.
5 comments:
Is that your midwife?
Happy graduation!
Can't wait to see you! Congrats on graduating Ry!
Where are you moving to? New Job? Congrats and enjoy!
I'm curious too. Where are you moving? Where did your husband get a job? How is all that packing while being pregnant! I can imagine NO FUN.
Good luck with the long trek! Time for the next phase in your life!!!
Post a Comment