whelp, this is the first time I've ever posted something without a picture to go along with it. Those will come later -- when we get our computer set up. Just thought I'd give a run-down on the trip. (and explanations for those of you who keep inquiring) Avery and I flew to Utah yesterday. I should go into graphic detail, but I will spare you to just saying that after sitting on the terminal for an hour longer than expected (which Avery was a ANGEL for) we got going but about an hour an a half into the flight she choked on some snacks and puked non-stop for the next 10 minutes. may i just say -- projectile because choking was involved. soooo bad that i had to end up throwing her shirt away. of course i hadn't packed any extra clothes because i was so in the "packing-light" mode. so she wore my cardigan for the next 8 hours or so. (pictures soon to come -- not of the action, just the outfit.) okay so i didn't spare that many details, but if you only could have been there...
of course, Avery (delirious with exhaustion and motion-sickness) fell asleep the last 5 minutes of the landing, only to wake up for the connecting flight. Good thing she did much better on that last hour. She actually was very impressed with the planes and watching all the lights outside of the window.
So I am here -- at Ryan's parents home in PG -- and Ryan is still on his way by car. He should arrive tonight by dinnertime. (What a trooper to drive across the country by HIMSELF.)
Baseball
7 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, throwing up must be going on around the country (it sure is at our house), but on an airplane! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you made it safely. We'll pray for Ryan too.
By the way, have you eaten at Cafe Rio yet? When you go, eat one bit while thinking of me, okay? :)
Post a Comment