Soo cute! Don't you just love being able to do that? I just have to tell you... Jeremy and I were looking through blogs (which he normally doesn't do) And when we came across your blog, he said " My goodness, that little girl is GORGEOUS!" And that means something, cause he doesn't just say that normally. Just thought you'd want to know!
so cute! I can't wait til Alaria's hair is long enough for pig tails! Right now she has the "pebbles" ponytail sticking straight up off the top of her head!
3 comments:
Soo cute! Don't you just love being able to do that? I just have to tell you... Jeremy and I were looking through blogs (which he normally doesn't do) And when we came across your blog, he said " My goodness, that little girl is GORGEOUS!" And that means something, cause he doesn't just say that normally. Just thought you'd want to know!
I'm excited to play with you guys this weekend!! Avery, your to cute.
so cute! I can't wait til Alaria's hair is long enough for pig tails! Right now she has the "pebbles" ponytail sticking straight up off the top of her head!
Post a Comment