Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catching up

Babysitting Adam and Drew -- one little baby boy will seem like a breeze after this?? (I don't know if that will be the case -- these are 2 of the most easy-going babies I've encountered.)
Here's the finished Valentine's Day product --if only we'd filled it with ice cream... mmmmm
Laura came to visit for the weekend and we both got new 'dos.
Must be past Avery's bedtime but she loves staying up a little late on Sunday evenings when "Haley and Carter" come to visit. They had so much fun playing hide-and-seek with Ryan and running all over the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new do Kallie!!!! Looks great!!!!

Kate said...

I'm so glad all the kids are good little friends. I love watching them all play together!

Adrienne said...

cute hair! Did you cut avery's bangs too..they look short in the pic with haley. And that cake looks so fun. Wish I could have tasted it!