I've never made red velvet cake before. I had no idea it was so red! And don't you love how obedient she is: touch the plant you say, so she does, with one finger. I love it!
She is so cute!! Kal, I didn't realize you are so close to having your baby!! I don't even know if it's a boy or girl. Do you? Miss you guys sooo stinkin much!! I am glad you don't live as far away anymore :) Love you. BZ
8 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I love that red cake batter on her face. Very festive... And nice pics...very good. I'm very impressed. Happy V-day! Love A
Oh so very cute! I love the matchy matchy red and red batter too!
So cute! Happy Valentines Day Brown Family!!
Oh so cute!!! How about a Valentine's day kiss Aves???? Happy Valentine's day to all of you. Miss you!!! Love, Aunt Sandy
I've never made red velvet cake before. I had no idea it was so red! And don't you love how obedient she is: touch the plant you say, so she does, with one finger. I love it!
Love the bangs. I'm so glad we're finally getting to know Aves - she is SUCH a sweetie! I just love her!
She is so cute!! Kal, I didn't realize you are so close to having your baby!! I don't even know if it's a boy or girl. Do you? Miss you guys sooo stinkin much!! I am glad you don't live as far away anymore :) Love you.
BZ
She is so pretty! Love those photos! How goes the baby watch??
Post a Comment