Sunday, February 10, 2008

must be my daughter


After Avery's lifetime of getting told she was a clone of Ryan, lately people have started to say she looks a lot like me. Here are some pics of me around the same age . . . I think they are right -- especially the cheeeesy grin. (I just hope she eventually gets Ry's hair because Avery has even less hair than I did at that age -- poor girl.)

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is fun to look at. I always knew she looked a lot like you. And why do our poor kids have no hair...I had hair too when I was little. Love all the new pictures. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

So cute! She definitely looks like you. Oh potty pictures . . .How old were you when you were potty trained?

Stephanie said...

Kallie - I totally see Avery in you!! Wowsers.

JethRobyn said...

Yeah, she looks just like you! What a sweet heart!
Hey we are planning on having a get together again Saturday in honor of the slam dunk contest. You guys are invited, it'll be a 6. I'll have Jethro call Ryan, but I'm just getting the info around! I hope you can come.

Kate said...

She definitely looks like you. I think she still has Ry's eyes, though.

Erin said...

Very cute. You do look alike. And it looks like you are enjoying PG too. What are your future plans?

Jeanna said...

Hey Kallie-
Jamie told me about your blog. It is way cute. Your little girl is darling. Hope you are doing good.
--Jeanna

Bret said...

well, well, well... Look who had a child (apparently some time ago). Are you still working in the cashier's office?