Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi, I'm Max.



I'm 4 weeks and 2 days old and today is my due date!!! My mom snuck a picture in right after my bath so my oxygen tube wouldn't cause a glare. (just ignore the stickers on my temples...)

8 comments:

Kate said...

He is just so handsome. Good job, you guys! (We missed you tonight, Kallie!)

Adrienne said...

They look so different without the tubes huh. Can't believe he due by now. Cute baby.

Unknown said...

He is very cute. How much longer does he have to be on oxygen?

Michelle said...

What a handsome little man!! We need to get together with you guys sometime!

Jules said...

Cutie! And great family pic as well. Miss you guys!

Stefanie said...

So cute!! He looks great. Your family picture is cute. What are you doing these days?? Where does Ry work and where do you live????

JethRobyn said...

Hey guys, I hope Max is doing better. We are praying for the best. Seriously though, one day we will all be healthy...one day, maybe when Max is Two, we'll come say hi and bring him a present.

Kirsty said...

ROFL at "I'm a real boy!!" You are too funny. He is so adorable. So happy to see him unencumbered with "strings" You make a lovely family. Kallie you look SO good. It is as well that you do not live here anymore or I'd have to be all jealous and hostile toward you.